dinsdag 30 juli 2013

CAPTURING MOMENTS | JULY 2013

what you see here:
1. Vúitton Amsterdam is my own clothingbrand, you can follow @vuittonams on IG for updates - 2. Going out with my friend and alcohol doesn't go that well together.. - 3. Going healty! Ceaser Salad (love!) - 4. Insomnia day 4 *sigh* - 5. Homiès Tee (Heratees.nl) -  6. Doing it again, another selfmade Magnum at Magnumstore Rembrandtplein

In the month of July I didn't make alot of Instagram pictures because of the lovely weather. I went to swimmingpools and BBQ's went cycling with my friends and enjoy every moment of this summer. Also I spend a lot of time with my mother. I didn't spend alot of time on the social media. Now of to August! I hope that this summer-weather keep continue, and also.. school again. Last Year.. Let's Go!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten