woensdag 31 juli 2013

FAVORITES | JULY 2013

the whole month I was enjoying the weather. extremely hot days to less extreme hot days, but most days anyway really resided outside. The items I pretty often used this month and therefore my favorites. My Maxi Dress from The Sting, is a item I purchased 2 years ago. I wanted a strapless black maxidress so bad and then I found this badboy. I never go to The Sting, I gave it a chance and yes! Also in sale! But This month I usually wore this as a maxi skirt. What was going well. Because the top-part of the dress is elastic it stays good on his place on my waist. I combined this with my 'Hollaback' Belt from River Island. It is my biggest love on the moment. Not because I'm think I am a 'Hollaback' ( What in Urban words means: A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. ) But because it makes a Outfit complete ( And ok, I love Gwen Stefani's - Hollaback Girl ) Also I wore my slippers from Shick most of the time. FREE FEET! Because of the summer weather you can sunburn easily. Also your hair. So that is why I wore myn Versace for H&M scarf most of the time in my hair as a tulban. And my bikini / sunglasses. You Guess, Summer. Can't live without them :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten