donderdag 1 augustus 2013

STYLE | FESTIVAL

Hello and welcome Festival season, I know you are around quiet a while but stay a lot longer please :)! For this STYLE I choose an outfit that is light enough for the warm weather and festival crowds. You don't want to overstyle right? The white blouse is from H&M at day it can be warm, but at night it cools down quickly. This blouse is from a light material so at day it's not to hot and at night not to cold. perfect top right? Combine this with a hotpants show them legs! and tan them also ;). For shoes I use my wrecked up vans by piet parra The reason why i do this is because you don't want to but on your pretty shoes and the end of the day they are smudged and ugly. NO! I have this sneakers for a very long time now and at first it hurted me that the white top began to look like this. But now I use them as my festival shoes. they do a nice job for that! and PS: take a clutch with you with only the most important things. the less you wear the most you can dance! Have a great day

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten